It's been one of the most difficult and one of the most blessed years yet. As I look back on everything that we've experienced, I can see God's hand in it all. Derek and I celebrated our 10th anniversary. We have been CHOSEN to become parents to a precious baby boy in 2015. Our adoption process has been unbelievably perfect up to this point. I spent quite a bit of the year battling headaches and trying to find a better way to deal with them. I can't say I've finished that battle yet but I am certainly on a better path. We've both started new jobs. We've suffered some of the greatest loss I've ever known in losing Jared. We've lost friends, made new friends. Made lots of new memories. And more than anything, we've learned so much. I've decided to call 2014 a "Growing Year" because as difficult as it's been, that's what the year has brought us. Growth. And lots of gratitude.
I am so excited for 2015! We'll get to meet our baby boy in just a few short weeks. And I can only imagine the great adventures and blessings that await us. I wish you all God's best!
No comments:
Post a Comment