Last week was a really good week for me. There were lots of little moments but one big moment stands out the most. Are you ready?
Derek had a day off work!! I know, you were expecting something more. But for us, this was huge. He had worked 10 days straight and his hours don't leave room for much quality time. So this day we actually got to spend together. We didn't do much, but to get out of the house and hang out (besides the usual errands) was such a blessing.
My aunt, cousin, and I went to see The Help. Very good movie. We had a good time together.
I got to see my mom and brother (which doesn't happen often enough, even though we don't live far apart) this weekend. We all spent the day at my sister's. Just one of those ordinary days with lots of laughs. Makes me love my life even more!
I've been really busy this past week, making tutus and crocheting hats for several people. I don't "craft" much, but I do really enjoy it. So I'm trying to learn new things while I have the extra time.
I hope that you take time to count your little moments and blessings this week. I'm looking forward to what next week brings!
(Side note: I wrote this a few days ago and never got it posted!)
No comments:
Post a Comment