It's been a couple of weeks since I have posted about the little blessings in my life. Not to say there haven't been any, I've just been distracted!
Soccer has begun and I love that I can attend my nieces' games fairly often.
My baby brother tested to become a licensed EMT last week. And he PASSED! I'm so proud of him!
I saw Addi and Emily last week and she gave me some projects to work on for her. I'm always thankful for new projects!!
I went on a 7.5 mile walk with a good friend.
And with that same friend (and another) we went to Terra Studios and then played in a creek for awhile.
I know all this seems so minor but these are the moments that make the big picture complete and I LOVE being able to soak up time with the people who are such blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment