This has been a really difficult week for me. However, the point of my 'Little Moments' posts are to help remember that there are always reasons to praise God. Here are just a few of my blessings this week.
For right around a month, we've had temperatures over 100 degrees. And of course, no rain.
Well this week....
It's been RAINING!!! And temps are way down. I am a big fan of sunshine but I do love thunderstorms. Very grateful. Though with it being 80 degrees today (in August) I'm wondering what kind of Fall/Winter we'll be have. NWA has already had an eventful year in weather and set several new records. So we may be in for it!
My beautiful nieces stayed the night with us on Wednesday. Unfortunately, the plans we made were changed because Derek got called in to work on his day off. BUT we still had a good time and laughed a lot. And though we were disappointed that Derek couldn't stay home with us, I'm grateful that he has such a good job that he loves.
I also got some really awesome news. NEEDTOBREATHE is going to be in NWA just a few days after our anniversary. So guess what I'm getting? Tickets! Yup. I'm so excited!! I have really been wanting to see them again, but they are on tour with Taylor Swift and I'm not really a fan of hers so I wasn't about to spend $80 per ticket plus travel expenses. Then I found out they are going to be in town (just them!). I am looking for someone who wants to go with me, though, because Derek has to work that day. He can't get his schedule changed. Which stinks because what's better than spending your anniversary with your husband and NEEDTOBREATHE?! So that's a disappointment, but Derek and I will come up with some other way to celebrate our 7th year!
No comments:
Post a Comment