As I posted on Friday, the University was suppose to have a decision about my acceptance by Monday. Considering that I live in the exact same town as the school and the mail usually has a one day turn around, I kind of figured I'd know something today.
Well, the mail came and still no news. So I called them AGAIN and they tell me that my 'To Do' list is not complete. That they just received my application fee last week and so they haven't been able to process my application yet.
They've already deposited my check. Early last week. I'm thinking that if it's been deposited then surely they could start reviewing my application. Right?
It was suppose to take 2 weeks for me to have an answer. Now they tell me that it will be this Friday and I should call back then. That will make it FOUR weeks.
I am so tired of waiting and not knowing. I realize that God is working things out and using this as an opportunity to help me grow as well, but come on!
Please keep praying for God's will to be done.
No comments:
Post a Comment