Wednesday, July 27, 2011

You're Joking,..Aren't You?

I've been waiting for 2.5 weeks to hear back from the University. I have done everything required to apply. On Tuesday, I got a letter in the mail saying that they still needed my transcript.

I GAVE YOU MY TRANSCRIPT WITH MY APPLICATION AND CHECK THAT YOU JUST CASHED!

Though they'd never admit it, the school LOST my transcript/ACT scores. Thank You, Lord, that my high school had someone there (during the summer) who was able to fax another copy to the University.

So I called back to make sure they'd received it and then they tell me that my COMPASS score is not in my file.

Seriously? The test I took the exact same day that I dropped off my application AND received my score instantly?!

As if I'm not already on a time crunch with less than a month before school starts!

Good news, though. I called back today and my COMPASS score is in my file now. A decision will be made by Monday!

I will of course post WHEN I AM OFFICIALLY ACCEPTED. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Maybe you should apply to be their records keeper :) Good LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete