Tuesday, June 7, 2011

This Is The Stuff

Even though life is a little crazy and there's some major unknowns right now, I AM SO BLESSED!!! God is using this season in my life, to really work in me and strengthen my faith. Just in the past few days I have been reminded about how precious the 'little things' are.

I watched Kenna's 5th grade 'graduation' program last week and went to dinner with my family. I love being with them. The laughs we share are priceless. And getting to watch my beautiful nieces grow up is so much fun. I'm so grateful to be a part of their lives.

I have the best husband. He's been so supportive and encouraging in this "Not Knowing" time for me. I LOVE HIM!!

Yesterday was a fun 'last day' at MDO. I came home and took a nap. And went for a walk with my husband and friends.

Today was a busy day at home. Which I love. I went for a walk, worked out, cleaned house, read, made cookies, and am now blogging and watching The Voice. It doesn't get much better for an ordinary kind of day.

AND...Needtobreathe has a new single! Hehe. Makes me happy!

I'm learning that God can use all kinds of circumstances to remind us of our blessings. We just have to be willing to recognize them. It's just really awesome.





Difficult times always create opportunities for you to experience more love in your life. ~Barbara De Angelis

No comments:

Post a Comment