You know the old saying, "When it rains, it pours?" I'm beginning to come to terms with the fact that this old saying is our life. It's too the point now that when something goes wrong, I just laugh. (That's not entirely true. It's a process, but eventually I get to the laughing.) I think if something weren't going wrong, I would be wondering why.
I'm in no way saying that our problems are big. Nor am I complaining about our life. I am so grateful for the blessings God's bestowed upon us and I am well aware that so many others have REAL problems. Ours are certainly obstacles, but so far nothing we can't overcome.
When I tell people what's going on sometimes, I'm pretty sure that they think I'm making it up. That's the kind of 'problems' we have. It just seems impossible for two people to constantly be dealing with the kind of circumstances that come our way. I guess things could be worse, right? I could still be expecting life to be 'normal.' Though, if that ever happened, I'm pretty sure I would miss all of this unbelievable fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment