Friday, March 4, 2011

I Love Little Baby Ducks

I was inspired to just write a little about some of the simple things that I love. I think I will just list them and if you make it to the end of the list and would like to comment on any or add to the list, please feel free. :)



- taking pictures
- Sunday afternoons with family
- the first sounds of Spring (frogs, crickets)
- Needtobreathe
- hiking
- learning new things about yourself
- a good book
- a warm blanket
- baking
- a clean house
- old cartoons
- sleeping in
- Coke Zero
- sunshine
- Fall activities
- a lazy Saturday
- road trips
- flip-flops
- not being sure of something, but taking the leap anyway
- a sleeping baby
- thunderstorms
- ghost stories
- old country music
- receiving a homemade gift
- my husband
- the first snow of the season
- Willie Nelson
- a really good movie
- cooking for family and friends
- laughing so hard you cry
- finding money in your pocket that you didn't know was there
- country living
- Scentsy
- a good pair of jeans
- fried chicken
- fresh flowers
- Christmas traditions
- Granny's apple pie
- a hair cut
- puppies
- home-grown tomatoes
- Sunday School
- fresh cut hay
- coffee
- hearing something that warms your heart so much it brings tears to your eyes
- having a personal relationship with Jesus


I could go on and on, I'm sure but I'll stop here for now. Hope you can relate to some of these. And just an FYI, the last one truly is the BEST one of all and my greatest love.

No comments:

Post a Comment